- Where is RBB Bancorp’s corporate headquarters?
- RBB Bancorp is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
- Where is the company incorporated?
- The company is incorporated in California.
- When did RBB Bancorp go public? What was the price?
- RBB Bancorp priced its initial public offering on July 25, 2017 at $23.00 per share.
- What is RBB Bancorp’s fiscal year?
- RBB Bancorp’s fiscal year ends December 31.
- How is RBB Bancorp’s stock traded?
- RBB Bancorp’s common stock is quoted on NASDAQ under the symbol RBB.
- Does RBB Bancorp pay dividends?
- Yes, RBB Bancorp anticipates to pay quarterly dividends. There is no obligation to pay dividends and the dividend policy may change at any time without notice to shareholders.
- What is the current dividend rate for RBB Bancorp common stock?
- To see the current and historical dividend rates, please visit the dividends page under Stock Information.
- Does RBB Bancorp offer Direct Deposit of dividends?
- Shareholders can arrange to have their dividends directly deposited through the transfer agent.
- Does RBB Bancorp have a dividend reinvestment plan and how can I participate?
- No, there is no dividend reinvestment plan at this time.
- Who is RBB Bancorp’s transfer agent?
- RBB Bancorp’s transfer agent is Issuer Direct.
- Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- Please email Issuer Direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-744-2722. Alternatively, please email email@example.com or call 714-670-2400 and ask for investor relations.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
- Please email Issuer Direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-744-2722.
- Does RBB Bancorp have a direct stock purchase plan?
- No, there is no direct stock purchase plan at this time.
- Who is RBB Bancorp’s auditor?
- Vavrinek, Trine, Day & Co., LLP
- Who is RBB Bancorp’s legal counsel?
- Loren P. Hansen, APC
- Where can I find out more about RBB Bancorp?
- Please visit the Investor Overview page.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- Please visit the press release page at and financial reports page.
- How can I view documents RBB Bancorp has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Please visit the SEC filings page.
- Who makes up the RBB Bancorp Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
- Please visit the officers page and directors page.
- What Analysts track RBB Bancorp at this current time?
- Sandler O'Neill + Partners, L.P.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
FIG Partners, LLC
- How can I obtain a copy of your annual report and proxy?
- Copies of the annual report and proxy can be downloaded from the annual report page.